The women’s ministry of PBC will seek spiritual growth by immersing ourselves in the truth of God’s word so that we are able to further God’s Kingdom as we have been called. We will focus on service and edification within the church and sharing the good news of Jesus Christ as we outreach to our community.
Ephesians 2:10 (NKJV)
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Enabling women to glorify God through the use of the tools and talents He has afforded us, in service of one another and the community.
She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands
More About Our Women’s Ministry
Seminars and Worship/Fellowship Events
- Throughout the year, our Women’s Ministry holds discipleship classes and seminars such as the Prayer Bootcamp and Faithfully Fit classes.
- PBC Women enjoy worship and fellowship events like “Pasta and Praise” throughout the year.
Women’s Care Ministry
- The Care and Compassion Ministry is getting a fresh start! We are currently exploring different ways to serve our PBC community. The Women’s Ministry will be looking for members to take part in various care opportunities in the near future.
- As part of our PBC Women’s Care Ministry, meal trains and visits are scheduled to help PBC family members during difficult times.
- The Women’s Ministry hosts baby showers for new moms, and wedding showers for new brides whenever the happy occasions occur!
Women in Action Bible Study
- Women in Action is a group of ladies who meet weekly to study the Word, pray and enjoy each other’s company.
- Women in Action meets on Wednesday mornings at 9:00AM, and the meetings are open to any ladies who are looking to engage with others who want to grow spiritually.
Daughter’s Night Out
- The PBC Women’s Ministry honors all women with an annual dinner during the month of May. The dinner is a time of fellowship and worship.
- The 2023 Daughter’s Night Out dinner will be on Friday, May 12th at 6:00PM.