Paramount Baptist Church offers a variety of classes and events for children, from newborns through 6th grade. We strive to make PBC a loving, nurturing, educational and comfortable place for your children to gather and learn about Jesus.
We take the safety and security of your children seriously. All of our staff and volunteers have passed criminal background checks, and other precautions have been taken to ensure your kids are having fun in a safe and secure environment.
Sunday School, Sunday mornings from 9:45AM – 10:45AM
- Nursery – ages 0 to 3 years old
- Preschool – ages 4 & 5
- Children’s 1 – grades 1 through 3
- Preteens – grades 4 through 6
Sunday Worship Services, 8:15AM and 11:00AM
- Childcare is provided for children, ages newborn through 3 years old
- Children 4 years old and above join us in the sanctuary to worship
Wednesday Evening Programs – 6:30PM
- During the school year, PBC participates in AWANA, a world-wide ministry focused on providing Bible-based evangelism and discipleship. AWANA gives children the opportunity to know, love and serve Jesus.
- During the summer, we offer our PBC Kids – Summer Edition. It’s a fun time of Bible lessons, games, snacks and crafts.
Vacation Bible School (VBS) – June 19th-23rd. 6:15PM – 8:45PM
- PBC loves our VBS week! Our theme for 2023 is “Keepers of the Kingdom”, where we will help children learn about the one, true King.
- We offer VBS for children from ages 3 through 6th grade.
PBC Children’s Worship Choir – Wednesdays, from 6:00PM – 6:30PM
- Our children’s worship program is an exciting ministry that focuses on building the next generation of worshipers!
- Ages 4-12.
- The Children’s Choir shares their talents during our worship services twice a year, at Christmas and in the spring.
Special Children Events
- Each Easter, PBC hosts a community-wide easter egg hunt as part of our Easter Eggstravaganza, In 2023, our Eggstravaganza is on April 8th, from 11:00AM to 12:30PM. In addition to the egg hunt, there will be a good news presentation, free food and prizes!
- Each August, our PBC Outreach time has a Block Party for the neighborhoods around PBC. There are games, rides, free food and lots of fun!
- PBC partners with the PTA of Paramount Elementary each October, to have a safe and fun “Trunk or Treat” for the community.